Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Expanding but in a good way

We are very excited to announce that BPP is expanding and we are opening in the Back Bay this Fall! The name will be different, Btone Fitness, but the workouts will be the same....KICKASS!! Alot of people have been asking if they would be able to go to both, of course you can! BUT you will need a separate membership since it will be an entirely separate business and pricing. We have a TON of space and will have 11 megaformers and plenty of room!

I will tell you whats NOT expanding, and that is the waistline on all of YOU! I have been looking around and I must say I am seeing some major results on all of you. Brooke Burke who is a big advocate of SPX has a product to help with this called the Baboosh body wrap. People are raving about it which can only mean one thing! OK so I am going to try it out first and will let you all know what I think but if you think you want one let me know and I can order some. One client said she used it after having her third baby and that her figure bounced back way quicker than the previous two children. The idea is its a wrap that goes around your waist while working out. It makes you sweat but even better it makes you keep your core nice and tight and if everyone did that through class their results would be through the roof! http://www.babooshbaby.com/servlet/the-2/Baboosh-Body-Unisex-/Detail

Brooke made sure to remind me that it is also for men so a perfect UNISEX gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment