Monday, August 29, 2011

Testimonial

I just received this AMAZING testimonial from one of our clients at BPP.

"Growing up I was constantly involved in competitive team sports, mainly involving running and sprinting.  I continued on throughout college and thought in order to get a solid workout, I had to spend hours sweating away on a treadmill, doing cardio classes, or following a specific lifting routine that I would eventually tire of in just a month.  Like so many, I wanted to see the results, as well as enjoy the precious free time I had while working out.  I had tried pilates DVDs as well as mat pilates at my gym, and though I noticed a difference initially, my body soon became accustomed to the workouts as they became easier.  I decided to try Boston Pilates Plus after reading about the machines and the results they promised.  The first class was difficult and though I was sore the next day, I had never experienced such a full-body workout, let alone in just 40 minutes!  After taking just 3 classes my boyfriend had already noticed the difference and I could feel myself becoming stronger throughout my body.  Though I was used to keeping up with others during classes or competing in a sport, this was the first class that truly taught me how to compete with and challenge myself to work harder every class.  After a month I had dropped 1 size and just 3 months later I am down almost 3 sizes and far more toned at 33 than I have ever been at a younger age.  In addition to molding my body into a leaner and stronger form, some of the best parts of these classes are the women I’ve gotten to know over the past few months (all loyal attendees) and the amazing instructors who support, encourage, and motivate us all through our sweat sessions.  The movements are intense but short, and the results are amazing!  I have been more than pleased with these classes and have finally found a workout that is changing my body in ways I have always wanted.  I encourage anyone and everyone to simply check it out.  You will not only notice a difference in your body, but you will walk away feeling stronger and happier about your body.  Too many people complain that they can’t change something, but with this class, you can change your entire shape.  I am absolutely addicted, so I hope to see you there!" KS


You can imagine how happy I was reading this, and I hear it all the time but when someone takes the time to put into words what SPX means to them it makes me remember why I moved back to the east coast to share this workout that I knew people would love. 


Keep up the good work and please share your experience with us!



Peace, Love and Bungee kicks a plenty!


No comments:

Post a Comment