Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wide Open

We are officially open! Saturday was our first day and its been going so great. I feel like the hard part is over and now I can have some fun sharing what I believe is an extremely effective workout with others. Must be a good thing because lots of people are signing up and we are ready to roll right through to the New Year.

This is a perfect time for people to buy gift certificates and give the gift of a new workout for the New Year. I have left most of the classes up on the schedule but if nobody is signed up they are canceled. This is why I strongly suggest signing up online first, if even one person is there I'll be there!

So visit the website: www.bostonpilatesplus.com and go to classes/pricing and hit one of the book now tabs. The first class is $5! If you like the workout please spread the word and perhaps YELP it up! Every little bit helps as I try to spread the word about BPP to the masses!

Thanks to everyone who has made the opening such a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment