Friday, October 21, 2011

Testimonial from our Body Challenge Winner!

Our winner of the summer's body challenge had this to say after her 3 month 3x/week experience:

"Taking my first class at Boston Pilates Plus was an immediate attraction/addiction. I have never done a workout in 45 minutes that immediately left me feeling muscles I was not sure existed and had me feeling those muscles days later.  After my first class I went home logged on and immediately bought package deals and started hitting BPP a couple times a week.

 I love that each teacher brings a unique (and slightly painful) twist to their classes and that despite the fact you always use the same machine each workout is very different. (Ironically as I write this my glutes are KILLING me from class.)When Jody offered the summer challenge I decided to take her up on the offer….three times a week for three months, couldn’t be that bad right? And eventually my hope was it would get easier. After many months at BPP one thing is for sure, it is still not easy and I still feel the burn!! (and coincidentally hear Jody’s voice taunting... pulse, pulse, pulse)

Since I started BPP in February I am down fifteen pounds and many inches, my clothes fit better and I feel more energetic and stronger. SPX has been my greatest addiction yet!! I highly recommend anyone to try it and would be shocked if people do not feel the burn and love it!"

We see you getting stronger and more confident every day in class, but is always great to hear how it really makes you feel. Keep up the good work everyone! I think we may have to think about a Winter challenge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment